Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

21 Days of Gratitude

I have signed up for a 21 day art journaling class that started today. The theme is gratitude. If you read back or know me, you know that I am a big believer in writing down what I am grateful for. And, that I set an intention long ago to express it through art. My blogging buddy, Donna, who is a creativity coach and delightful artist is leading the online course. How could I resist her talent and charm?? http://creativitymattersblog.blogspot.com/ 

So, barely unpacked in our bigger place in Santa Fe, and trying to get my legs under me in a new job, I decided why not now? Right??  I have plenty to be grateful for and want to share that. I begin with a photo I took on a recent visit to Napa (shout out to the Bads)  and plan on using paint and who knows what else in the the next 21 days to express the gratitude I feel for everyday things, people, places, feelings.... 

Sooo, here we go............and that is how I see it!

2 comments:

Marilyn Moragne said...

What a good idea, Lisa. We all need to take stock of the blessings in our lives every now and then. To paint or photograph them as well makes them an indelible part of our life that we can share..

Unknown said...

Wow.what a idea to paint what you are grateful for.
I shall surely be doing 1 gratitude sketch from today and posting it on my blog.
thankyou.