Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

House portraits

I have started to do these house portraits again and really enjoy it. They seem to make the owners really happy and that makes ME happy!

These were challenging, with so many amenities, I had to leave some of them out. Hard to get the fish ponds, pool, outdoor kitchen, putting green etc. in the small sketch. But, the home owners seemed tickled...whew!
I hope you will visit me often as I update my other site with new photos of house portraits.
http://sketchmyhome.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Barbara B said...

Lisa, I'm really enjoying the color and variety in your work. I'm sure the house owners will treasure these portraits!

Peachtreeart said...

I'm sure the owners love it...you do such a great job of making their homes look lovable and livable!

E*phi said...

Lovely paintings! I'm really no good at drawing architechture of any kind, so this is twice as impressive! :)
Keep up the good work! <3

Sandra said...

Wow! really glad that you posted on the EDM site. Enjoyed your work and philosophy.

Gretchen said...

LOVE the painting, especially with it being your comeback. Your talent shines!

donna said...

Lovely paintings. If it makes you happy and the owner happy then it is a wonderful thing :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!

Alex said...

Love all your house portraits =)

nanke's stuff said...

Well of course the owners are happy with them - they're lovely! nancy

Unknown said...

rijbewijs kopen
rijbewijs kopen Belgiƫ
scooter rijbewijs kopen
kupiti vozacka dozvola

kupiti-registriran-vozacka-dozvola/
acheter permis de conduire
acheter permis de conduire Monaco
acheter son permis moto